$170 per 45 minute psychotherapy/counseling session
$220 per 60 minute psychotherapy/counseling session
$175 per Couples/Family Session (45-50 Min Hour)
Note: All Aternative Treatments are charged as separate procedures and are as follows:
$350 for BioTuning Sessions (Two Hour Time Block)
$200 for Energy Medicine Balancing Session (1-1 1/2 hour Time Block)
$225 for Sessions involving EMDR Treatment (1-1 1/2 hour Time Block)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How is the coverage amount determined?
- If Dr Yniguez is not a preferred provider under my plan, what is the coverage amount and is it based on Dr Yniguez's Fee or the insurance company's UCR?
- What does my insurance company use as its "standard fee" for these services otherwise known as the UCR (Unusual and Customary Rate)
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Because we value your time as important, if you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. This is done in consideration of those who are waiting for an appointment time to open up and gives us sufficient time to book.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Please for further information.